1. NovoSeven RT. Package insert. Novo Nordisk Inc; 2020.
2. SEVENFACT. Package insert. HEMA Biologics; 2022.
3. Lusher JM, Roberts HR, Davignon G, et al; and rFVIIa Study Group. A randomized, double-blind comparison of two dosage levels of recombinant factor VIIa in the treatment of joint, muscle and mucocutaneous haemorrhages in persons with haemophilia A and B, with and without inhibitors. Haemophilia. 1998;4(6):790-798.
4. Lentz SR, Ehrenforth S, Abdul Karim F, et al; adept™2 investigators. Recombinant factor VIIa analog in the management of hemophilia with inhibitors: results from a multicenter, randomized, controlled trial of vatreptacog alfa. J Thromb Haemost. 2014;12(8):1244-1253.
5. Neufeld EJ, Saxena K, Kessler CM, et al. Dosing, efficacy, and safety of recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) in pediatric versus adult patients: the experience of the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (HTRS) Registry (2004-2008). Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013;60(7):1178-1183.
6. Bysted BV, Scharling B, Moller T, Hansen BL. A randomized, double-blind trial demonstrating bioequivalence of the current recombinant activated factor VII formulation and a new robust 25°C stable formulation. Haemophilia. 2007;13(5):527-532.
7. FEIBA. Package insert. Baxter Healthcare Corporation; 2023.
8. MASAC recommendation on the use and management of emicizumab-kxwh (Hemlibra®) for hemophilia A with and without inhibitors. MASAC Document #268. Accessed June 20, 2023.
9. Levy GG, Asikanius E, Kuebler P, et al. Safety analysis of rFVIIa with emicizumab dosing in congenital hemophilia A with inhibitors: experience from the HAVEN clinical program. J Thromb Haemost. 2019;17(9):1470-1477.
10. Shapiro AD, Gilchrist GS, Hoots WK, et al. Prospective, randomised trial of two doses of rFVIIa (NovoSeven) in haemophilia patients with inhibitors undergoing surgery. Thromb Haemost. 1998;80(5):773-778.
11. National Hemophilia Foundation. Recommendation on the use and management of emicizumab-kxwh (hemlibra®) for hemophilia a with and without inhibitors, #258. New York, NY: National Hemophilia Foundation; 2020.
12. Oldenburg J, Mahlangu JN, Kim B, et al. Emicizumab prophylaxis in hemophilia A with inhibitors. N Engl J Med. 2017;377(9):809-818 and appendix.
13. National Hemophilia Foundation. MASAC recommendations concerning products licensed for the treatment of hemophilia and other bleeding disorders, #263. New York, NY: National Hemophilia Foundation; 2020.