1. Srivastava A, Santagostino E, Dougall A, et al. WFH Guidelines for the Management of Hemophilia, 3rd edition. Haemophilia. 2020;26(suppl 6):1-158.
2. MASAC recommendation on the use and management of emicizumab-kxwh (Hemlibra®) for hemophilia A with and without inhibitors. MASAC Document #268. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://www.hemophilia.org/healthcare-professionals/guidelines-on-care/masac-documents/masac-document-268-recommendation-on-the-use-and-management-of-emicizumab-kxwh-hemlibrar-for-hemophilia-a-with-and-without-inhibitors
3. Data on file. Novo Nordisk Inc.; Plainsboro, NJ.
4. Levy GG, Asikanius E, Kuebler P, et al. Safety analysis of rFVIIa with emicizumab dosing in congenital hemophilia A with inhibitors: experience from the HAVEN clinical program. J Thromb Haemost. 2019;17(9):1470-1477.
5. Oldenburg J, Mahlangu JN, Kim B, et al. Emicizumab prophylaxis in hemophilia A with inhibitors. N Engl J Med. 2017;377(9):809-818 and appendix.
6. Demartis F, Batorava A, Chambost H, et al. Real-world early treatment with room temperature–stable recombinant factor VIIa in hemophilia A/B and inhibitors: SMART-7™ post hoc analyses. TH Open. 2017;1(2):e130-e138.
7. Lentz SR, Ehrenforth S, Abdul Karim FA, et al; Adept™2 Investigators. Recombinant factor VIIa analog in the management of hemophilia with inhibitors: results from a multicenter, randomized, controlled trial of vatreptacog alfa. J Thromb Haemost. 2014;12(8):1244-1253.
8. Lusher JM, Roberts HR, Davignon G, et al; and rFVIIa Study Group. A randomized, double-blind comparison of two dosage levels of recombinant factor VIIa in the treatment of joint, muscle and mucocutaneous haemorrhages in persons with haemophilia A and B, with and without inhibitors. Haemophilia. 1998;4(6):790-798. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2516.1998.00209.x
9. NovoSeven RT. Package insert. Novo Nordisk Inc; 2020.
10. FEIBA. Package insert. Baxter Healthcare Corporation; 2023.
11. Bysted BV, Scharling B, Møller T, Hansen BL. A randomized, double-blind trial demonstrating bioequivalence of the current recombinant activated factor VII formulation and a new robust 25°C stable formulation. Haemophilia. 2007;13(5):527-532.