1. Data on file as of 2020. Novo Nordisk Inc; Plainsboro, NJ.
2. NovoSeven RT. Package insert. Novo Nordisk Inc; 2020.
3. FEIBA. Package insert. Baxter Healthcare Corporation; 2023.
4. Obizur. Package insert. Baxter Healthcare Corporation; 2023.
5. SEVENFACT. Package insert. HEMA Biologics; 2022.
6. Hedner U. History of rFVIIa therapy. Thromb Res. 2010;125:S4-S6.
7. Levy GG, Asikanius E, Kuebler P, et al. Safety analysis of rFVIIa with emicizumab dosing in congenital hemophilia A with inhibitors: experience from the HAVEN clinical program. J Thromb Haemost. 2019;17(9):1470-1477.
8. MASAC recommendation on the use and management of emicizumab-kxwh (Hemlibra®) for hemophilia A with and without inhibitors. MASAC Document #268. Accessed June 20, 2023.
9. Bysted BV, Scharling B, Møller T, Hansen BL. A randomized, double-blind trial demonstrating bioequivalence of the current recombinant activated factor VII formulation and a new robust 25°C stable formulation. Haemophilia. 2007;13(5):527-532.
10. Data on file as of 2021. Novo Nordisk Inc; Plainsboro, NJ.