1. Lifshitz F. Obesity in children. J Clin Res Ped Endo. 2008;1(2):53-60.
2. Gordon-Larsen P, The NS, Adair LS. Longitudinal trends in obesity in the United States from adolescence to the third decade of life. Obesity. 2010;18(9):1801-1804.
3. Saxenda [package insert]. Plainsboro, NJ: Novo Nordisk Inc.; 2020.
4. Kelly AS, Auerbach P, Barrientos-Perez M, et al. A randomized, controlled trial of liraglutide for adolescents with obesity. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:2117-2128.
5. Screening for obesity in children and adolescents: US Preventative Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. US Preventative Services Task Force. JAMA. 2017;317(23):2417-2426.
6. European Medicines Agency. Guideline on clinical evaluation of medicinal products used in weight control: addendum on weight control in children. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/clinical-evaluation-medicinal-products-used-weight-control. Published August 7, 2016. Accessed July 9, 2020.