1. Lentz SR, Misgav M, Ozelo M, et al. Results from a large multinational clinical trial (guardian™1) using prophylactic treatment with turoctocog alfa in adolescent and adult patients with severe haemophilia A: safety and efficacy. Haemophilia. 2013;19:691-697.
2. Kulkarni R, Karim FA, Glamocanin S, et al. Results from a large multinational clinical trial (guardian™3) using prophylactic treatment with turoctocog alfa in paediatric patients with severe haemophilia A: safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics. Haemophilia. 2013;19(5):698-705.
3. Lentz S, Janic D, Ozelo MC, et al. End-of-trial results from a large multinational extension trial (guardian™2) using turoctocog alfa for prophylaxis and treatment of bleeding in patients with severe haemophilia A. Poster presented at: International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis 26th Biennial Congress Meeting; July 8-13, 2017; Berlin, Germany.
4. Novoeight [package insert]. Plainsboro, NJ: Novo Nordisk Inc; 2020.
5. Santagostino E, Lentz SR, Misgav M, et al. Safety and efficacy of turoctocog alfa (NovoEight®) during surgery in patients with haemophilia A: results from the multinational guardian™ clinical trials. Haemophilia. 2015;21(1):34-40.
6. Lentz SR, Janic D, Kavakli K, et al. Long-term safety and efficacy of turoctocog alfa in prophylaxis and treatment of bleeding episodes in severe haemophilia A: Final results from the guardian™2 extension trial. Haemophilia. 2018 Nov;24(6):e391-e394.